?

Log in

cranversations of the confusinated

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile
> previous 20 entries

Saturday, June 14th, 2008
9:17 pm - Ignorance

direnight
Why must people who know nothing constantly open there mouths like they know everything.  an old topic to be sure but always relavant. 

(add to the cranversation)

Tuesday, June 26th, 2007
11:42 am - gifts

confusinated

what do you think if someone gives you a gift?  
do you think gifts are free or that by accepting a gift you are accepting an obligation?

I think gifts have to do with wanting a relationship, that when a person gives a gift that they want a relationship of some sort.   I think some people know what they want and others do not.  But i don't think there are any free gift, because people want something in return.  Even if all they want is thanks or gratitude.



current mood: curious

(1 confusinated | add to the cranversation)

Tuesday, May 8th, 2007
5:48 pm - a question of porn...does it scare you?

confusinated
Well...This might be more than one question but...

It seems like lesbian porn is more acceptable than gay porn.  Am I imagining this?

But what makes lesbain porn more acceptable?  Why is it that two girls having sex does not seem to creep out or bother as many people as two guys?  I don't get the distinction.  I don't get the revulsion.  I don't get the secretiveness.

Sometimes I get the feeling that people are threatened by gay porn cause of thier reaction, but what does it threaten?  The sanctity of marriage?  The possibility of breeding?  A person's own sexuality?

(thoughts? opinion?...think I'm crazy?)

current mood: contemplative

(2 confusinated | add to the cranversation)

Thursday, December 22nd, 2005
12:45 am - a question of capitalism
jonah_the_blunt A friend of mine told an interviewer for a job that he thought the pay was low compared to the same position at other companies in the area and that the benefits were shootty too in comparison. My question is which argument is more valid...a person should be paid more because of what the competative rate is or a person should be paid more because thats what their skills are worth?

What would you say if you were the interviewer?

(3 confusinated | add to the cranversation)

Monday, February 21st, 2005
10:05 am - quote and question

confusinated
"to be loved for!" he said, his voice grating with mockery and righteousness. "So you think that love is a matter of mathematics, of exchange, of weighing and measuring, like a pound of butter on a grocery counter? I don't want to be loved for anything. I want to be loved for myself-not for anything i do or have or say or think. For myself-not for my body or mind or words or works or actions."- atlas shrugged

so what would your reaction be if someone said that to you?

current mood: loved

(2 confusinated | add to the cranversation)

Tuesday, October 26th, 2004
9:08 am - Wow a lot of new faces in here

the_lady_circe

Well I would like to welcome eowyn_ulysses  to our little community....I've seen that you have posted quite a bit lately which is cool. We love for people to answer any question posted in this forum at anytime. With all of the new faces that I haven't hear from, I'm leaving this post open for responses of introductions.

 

 

confusinated  and I currently are very busy; she with her new job that she is training for and me with my insane schedule of both college and work. I hope you all feel free to post at anytime. ^_^

current mood: amused

(add to the cranversation)

Monday, July 19th, 2004
11:59 am - Yet another from "Come Hither"

the_lady_circe

Perhaps not work safe, these questions I have been posting are from a quiz that I read in Come Hither, it's a very easy to read and fun look on "The Society". ;)

 

Behold the Questionable QuetionCollapse )

current mood: devious

(3 confusinated | add to the cranversation)

Sunday, July 18th, 2004
1:01 pm - A Question from "Come Hither"

the_lady_circe

This Question brought with it quite a conversation. Ignore the question if it is a little too personal for you. **Warning has to do with childhood.**

 

kinky fantasy QuestionCollapse )

current mood: contemplative

(3 confusinated | add to the cranversation)

Thursday, July 1st, 2004
7:13 pm - questions on my mind

confusinated

I was wondering what is it that makes a person better? What is it that makes a person of good character? I hear that people of character have many tings but what does that mean? A list of virtues. But what makes a virtue a virtue? And what do they mean other than the denotations?


Courage. What does that mean?Collapse )


Honor. What does that mean?Collapse )


Honesty. What does that mean?Collapse )


Respect. What does that mean?Collapse )


Humble. What does that mean?Collapse )


Trust. What does that mean?Collapse )


In a sense these are mere words, yet they are some of what "makes" a good person. But isn't a person a sum of their actions? What scale of right and wrong is this based on? Society seems to be ruled only by those with the loudest voice. Is that truly a way to rate oneself? And even though some might say what other people think does not matter...it is nice to have some think highly of you who is not dissillusioned. So what is my point? What makes a person of good character? What are virtues and how does one have them? To live out a series of words? Is that really what it boils down to?

current mood: curious

(2 confusinated | add to the cranversation)

Sunday, June 20th, 2004
12:45 am - Define courage...

finding_bleu
The word courage conjures, instantly, images of bravery and an archetypal hero.
We know we can define the word 'courage' as standing up in battle and not backing down in the face of an enemy. But is this really an adequate definition? It fails to take into account the daily acts of courage we define simply in our acts of living. Furthermore this definition seems inadequate to encompass the "importance of knowledge being combined with endurance"*

So, I ask you, if you could be so kind; define courage.

*Quote taken from this book.

Cross posted to personal journal


current mood: curious

(3 confusinated | add to the cranversation)

Thursday, June 17th, 2004
2:19 am - just wandering

confusinated
What things do you keep because "O reason, not the need"?
What is important to you not because you need it but for the reasons behind it?

The quote is from King Lear btw. Act 2 Scene 4 line 265

(1 confusinated | add to the cranversation)

Monday, May 24th, 2004
11:30 am - etiquette

confusinated
what is the proper etiquette when forming a polyamorous group?

(14 confusinated | add to the cranversation)

Monday, May 10th, 2004
5:07 am - Here's one...

gaibryelremorse
First time posting a questions...

What is the Human Organism, in all its functions, capable of doing *knowing* that it is about to die?

and I don't mean knowing in the form of "Yea, everything dies sometime, welcome to Entropy"
No, I mean time, place, and the whole other nine yards kind of knowledge and knowing.

(5 confusinated | add to the cranversation)

Sunday, May 9th, 2004
10:07 am - riddles from dreams

confusinated
What would you do for someone you love that you would not do otherwise?

current mood: curious

(2 confusinated | add to the cranversation)

Monday, May 3rd, 2004
10:38 pm - More BDSM Rants

the_lady_circe
NOt all DOMS are "Hard Ass' and into Humiliation play....why do people think such stupid things...geez. Sometimes I really hate the publicity the SM society gets. My ex informed me that he thought I needed more training becuase I'm not "hard ass". Doesn't he get that often humiliation play is rarely done with in the community...and when it is...it's done very carefully. I personally don't do it.

Another rant is about SM sex. Not all scenarios end in sex. In fact when I started in the BDSM community I was still a virgin...**gasp**and was until I was with a friend of mine who WAS NOT in the community. I know of several Dom's who use their position for sex....and this is wrong, and as well as unhealthy. If a coupls wishes to engage in sex that is one thing...but to use a postition as a "pick up" for sex is wrong. Many times sex a the end of a scenario will ruin it...destroy what was put in to it. For me the not having sex involved makes it that more intense...no release for the frustration...I guess I am an old fashion sensualist and romantic.

current mood: confused

(1 confusinated | add to the cranversation)

Sunday, April 25th, 2004
1:25 pm - *sigh*

confusinated
What is "true love"?

true=
Consistent with fact or reality; not false or erroneous. See Synonyms at real1. See Usage Note at fact.
Truthful.
Real; genuine. See Synonyms at authentic.
Reliable; accurate: a true prophecy.
Faithful, as to a friend, vow, or cause; loyal. See Synonyms at faithful.
Sincerely felt or expressed; unfeigned: true grief.
Fundamental; essential: his true motive.
Rightful; legitimate: the true heir.
Exactly conforming to a rule, standard, or pattern: trying to sing true B.
Accurately shaped or fitted: a true wheel.
Accurately placed, delivered, or thrown.
Quick and exact in sensing and responding.
Determined with reference to the earth's axis, not the magnetic poles: true north.
Conforming to the definitive criteria of a natural group; typical: The horseshoe crab is not a true crab.
Narrowly particularized; highly specific: spoke of probity in the truest sense of the word.
Computer Science. Indicating one of two possible values taken by a variable in Boolean logic or a binary device.

love=
A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.

Sexual passion.
Sexual intercourse.
A love affair.
An intense emotional attachment, as for a pet or treasured object.
A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or attraction; beloved. Often used as a term of endearment.
An expression of one's affection: Send him my love.

A strong predilection or enthusiasm: a love of language.
The object of such an enthusiasm: The outdoors is her greatest love.
Love Mythology. Eros or Cupid.
often Love Christianity. Charity.
Sports. A zero score in tennis.

current mood: awake

(3 confusinated | add to the cranversation)

Saturday, April 24th, 2004
2:24 pm - Getting to know You

the_lady_circe

I want everyone who reads this to ask me 3 questions, no more no less.
Ask me anything you want!

Then I want you to do the same...I'll reply with 3 different questions plus answers to the question posed.

and we'll all know more about one another.

 



current mood: creative

(19 confusinated | add to the cranversation)

Friday, April 23rd, 2004
3:47 pm - riddle me this

confusinated
What defines a "true dom" or a "true sub" for that matter?
Is there such a thing?

current mood: bored

(11 confusinated | add to the cranversation)

Thursday, April 22nd, 2004
10:33 pm - Just Joined

the_lady_circe
As my first post is a few jokes for you to ponder

What do you get if you cross the Godfather with a philosopher?
An offer you can't understand


How do you get a philosophy graduate off your doorstep?
Pay for your pizza.

current mood: confused

(2 confusinated | add to the cranversation)

2:00 pm - Hi

finding_bleu
I just happened upon your little world and I think this is a really good idea... I just joined in with the hope that this grows, it could be a lot of fun!

I often describe myself as 'confusaled' - it is fitting! -

(2 confusinated | add to the cranversation)

> previous 20 entries
> top of page
LiveJournal.com